Tuesday 18 June 2013

Why I created this PracticePeople Blog ?

The first question comes into our mind "why this guy created this blog, named it as <practicepeople> ?"

The answer is simple - would like to share my ideas, skill sets, findings, experience, useful info and learning new things in my daily life.
Anyways, the best answer will be --> Sharing of Knowledge

One of my best friends call me as Practice. So I named my first blog as "practicepeople".

Before getting started, the main purpose of this blog is to share interesting/useful findings including technical/non-technical stuff and also would like to improve my skills. Yes, I am selfish guy.

I wanted to create this blog in my B.E., but I could n't find free time as I was busy with my studies.
And, finally I created a blog with full of happiness and I am too enthusiastic about this blog.

At this point of time, I am not sure how this blog capture the attention of people. I will put my efforts to make this blog very interesting.

I referred the below website to create my blog. Thanks to wikihow.
http://www.wikihow.com/Start-a-Blog

2 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...